Daniel A. Singer
Daniel A. Singer
(866) 484-8966 (Toll Free)
Daniel joined the firm in the summer of 2010 after graduating from Duke University School of Law. While in school, Daniel was an articles editor for Law and Contemporary Problems and participated actively on the moot court and mock trial teams. He was recognized as the best oral advocate at the 2010 National First Amendment Moot Court Competition. His mock trial team won its regional tournament and finished fifth in the nation at the 2010 Student Trial Advocacy Competition, sponsored by the American Association for Justice.
Daniel is licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri. He focuses his practice on medical malpractice, automobile/trucking accident, and qui tam litigation.
Daniel earned his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Kansas. When not at work, he enjoys listening to classic rock, playing poker, and watching KU basketball.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile/Trucking Accidents
- False Claims Act/Qui Tam Cases
- General Tort
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- Honors: Member and Competitor, Moot Court and Mock Trial Boards
- Honors: Best Oral Advocate, 2010 National First Amendment Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Articles Editor, Law and Contemporary Problems
- University of Kansas
- Honors: Graduation with Honors and Highest Distinction
- Honors: Member, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Societies