We help those who have suffered a personal injury or who have been a victim of fraud or negligence.
Shamberg, Johnson and Bergman is highly specialized in personal injury litigation of all types, as well as other cases where you may have suffered a serious physical or financial loss due to no fault of your own.
Here are some of the most common cases we represent:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Including car, truck and aircraft accidents
- Product liability: Including complex cases involving auto defects, dangerous medical devices and medications
- Medical malpractice: If you or a loved one has been injured because of a doctor or hospital mistake, let us help you recover your financial damages
- Insurance Bad Faith If you feel that an insurance company has acted in bad faith, according to the law you may have a damage or breach of contract claim
- Traumatic brain injuries: If you notice short-term memory loss, personality changes, or difficulty handling simple tasks after an accident, we can help
- Spinal cord injuries: Your back pain may be more than just an ache or spasm – seek medical help and also professional legal assistance
- Sports & Recreational injuries: Including any type of injury from outdoor, indoor or sporting activities due to insufficient protective gear or someone else’s negligence
- Premises liability: Including injuries at places of business and injuries on the job
- Environmental accidents: If you are suffering from exposure to toxic chemicals, we are ready to fight for your rights
- Wrongful Death: Surviving family members may recover damages for their loved one’s loss of life resulting from someone else’s negligence, willful disregard for safety, or deliberate attempt to cause harm
- Mass Torts: Unsafe medications of all kinds – such as low-T drug usage or unknown side effects from prescriptions – can lead to serious health complications, and we represent clients in these individual or class-action cases
- Whistleblower claims: If you report fraud in a government contract, you have a right to share in the financial award