Daniel A. Singer
Kansas City, Missouri
Daniel joined the firm in the summer of 2010 after graduating from Duke University School of Law. He focuses his practice primarily on medical negligence and automobile/trucking accident cases, but has represented clients in matters ranging from premises liability actions to sports injury cases.
Daniel has tried cases before juries in both Kansas and Missouri. With Scott Nutter and John Parisi, Daniel was part of the trial team that obtained a $2.88 million verdict in a Johnson County, Kansas, medical negligence case arising out of a lumbar epidural steroid injection that resulted in meningitis and, ultimately, death. The verdict was one of the largest ever obtained in a Johnson County medical negligence action.
While in school, Daniel was an articles editor for Law and Contemporary Problems and participated actively on the moot court and mock trial teams. He was recognized as the best oral advocate at the 2010 National First Amendment Moot Court Competition.
He earned his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Kansas. When not at work, he enjoys listening to classic rock, playing poker, and watching KU basketball. His wife, Catherine, is also an attorney, and she specializes in business litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile/Trucking Accidents
- False Claims Act/Qui Tam Cases
- General Tort
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- Honors: Member and Competitor, Moot Court and Mock Trial Boards
- Honors: Best Oral Advocate, 2010 National First Amendment Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Articles Editor, Law and Contemporary Problems
- University of Kansas
- Honors: Graduation with Honors and Highest Distinction
- Honors: Member, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Societies
Peer Recognition, Honors & Awards
Named “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, 2014 & 2015
Getting the Facts from Peer Review, Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice, Vol. XXXVI, No. 5, p.4, May 2013
Call us toll free at 866-484-8966 to learn more about ways we can help you receive justice and recover money. Or, schedule a free consultation at our offices in Kansas City or Overland Park. We represent clients throughout Kansas City and the Midwest region.