Our Firm’s Philosophy, Commitment, and History
We are, first and foremost, experienced and proven trial lawyers.
Not every doctor is qualified to be a surgeon, just as not every lawyer is qualified to be a trial lawyer. An accomplished attorney at trial must have specific skills and experience, plus an ability to prepare for every possibility, to think fast on his or her feet, and to stay focused, especially under intense courtroom pressure.
We are specialized and very knowledgeable regarding certain practice areas. It’s why we feel that we are better qualified than other reputable firms to help you.
However, before retaining the services of any law firm, we recommend that you ask these questions about the relationship you’ll be forming:
- Does the attorney have experience in your particular situation?
- Does the attorney explain things in understandable terms?
- Will you have access to your lawyer throughout your case?
- Does the attorney and firm believe in your case?
And most importantly:
- Do you personally feel comfortable with the legal team?
The fact is most people don’t lose confidence in their lawyer because of legal incompetence. Trust goes away when they lose their personal connection, which is so important in every case. That won’t happen at our firm. When you put your trust in us, we pledge our full experience and resources to win your case.