Ashley joined the firm in 2018 after graduating from The University of Kansas School of Law. She graduated Order of the Coif and earned the highest grade in 7 courses. As a student, Ashley competed in moot court competitions, winning regionals, and best brief in the National Moot Court Competition. She was a member of the University of Kansas Law Review and her comment was published in Volume 66.
Ashley earned her undergraduate degrees in journalism and French from The University of Kansas in 2011. While in school, she served as a copy chief and special sections editor for the school paper. After graduation, and before going to law school, she worked as a copy editor and then as a paralegal at a plaintiff personal injury firm.
Ashley is a lifelong Kansas Citian. Outside of work, she enjoys baking, yoga, and spending time with her husband, Andrew, a mechanical engineer.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U. S. District Court, District of Kansas
- University of Kansas School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Moot Court Council
- Note and Comment Editor, Kansas Law Review
- University of Kansas
- B.A. in French
- B.S. in Journalism
- The Public’s Evolution from News Reader to News Gatherer: An Analysis of the First Amendment Right to Videorecord Police, 66 U. Kan. L. Rev. 149 (2017).